K&N 57i Performance Induction Kits: As with every K&N kit, when you bolt-on a K&N 57i Performance Induction Kit, you will notice the difference the next time you drive your vehicle. K&N 57i Performance Induction Kits are a great way and in many cases the only way to maximize airflow and engine performance. They will replace the factory air box providing both High-Flow air filter technology and a larger air filter size. This winning combination will increase horsepower and sound great too.
K&N 57i Performance Induction Kits are specifically designed for each different vehicle and will free your car from the size restriction that comes with the factory air box. These economical kits can take a variety of different forms based on vehicle characteristics and available space under the hood. Each kit is designed to provide power throughout the RPM range.
- Replacement Filter: RC-3600
- Street Legal In All US States: No
- TUV Approved (Europe): No
- Clamp Style: Regular
- Type: Gen I
- Intake Pipe Color / Finish: None
- California Restricted: Not legal for sale or use in California
- Not Legal for use in California & other states adopting CA emissions standards.
- Designed to increase HP and Acceleration
- Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
- Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems
- Street legal in most states (not street legal in CA and other CARB states)
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
Installation instruction can be downloaded here.