K&N Typhoon Intake Systems: Built for performance and show, the K&N Typhoon Air Intake System is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles. Each kit is proven on a rear-wheel dynamometer to increase horsepower and torque.
The K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake System is available in an assortment of powder coated colors and polished aluminum, these kits are sure to please in every way. They come with an oversized High-Flow conical air filter designed to provide increased surface area and dust capacity. This extra surface area provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard K&N O/E replacement filter that is limited to the size of the factory air box. The oversize air filter also captures more dirt increasing the service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles).
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 10.03 HP @ 5079 RPM
- Replacement Filter: RU-4960
- Clamp Style: Regular
- Intake Pipe Color / Finish: Polished
- CARB EO Number: D-269-38
- Designed for increased performance for your sport compacts, utilizing the finest quality component
- Guaranteed to Provide more horsepower and increased acceleration
- Available in high-quality finishes
- Includes K&N High-Flow, Washable/Reusable Air Filter
- Easy to Install
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
Installation instruction can be downloaded here.
K&N 10 Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
GTI 20TH ANNIVERSARY
No images yet