KONl Coil-Over kits match the world-class KONl Sport adjustable valving with progressive lowering springs, ride height adjustable perches, and threaded bodies. Each application is specifically tailored to provide great handling and a large ride height adjustment range with a good streetable ride quality.
The Coilover Kits have highly polished chrome threaded bodies, or sleeves, providing a variable lowering by adjusting the spring seat height.
This allows you to individualise your ride height.
The dampers are also rebound adjustable, allowing you to further customise your cars ride and handling.
Most of these can be adjusted by a knob on the top of the damper from under the hood.
- Aggressive roadholding and perfect handling by variable lowering and externally adjustable of shock absorbers
- Optimum variability for lowering and improved fine tuning by advanced matching technology based on the know how from the KONI motor sport division
- Great price to performance ratio and long working life resulting from the efficient combination of quality, advanced production processes and technical know how
- Threaded shock bodies enable up to .8”-2.6” of lowering
- Lowering can be corner-specific, for weight jacking
- Complete set (kit) – consisting of four KONI high-performance sports shock absorbers and precisely-fitting lowering springs
- Height and rebound adjustable
- Plated shock bodies, gray metallic springs and red anodized alloy spring seats
- Lifetime Warranty
Lifetime Warranty For Original Retail Purchaser
PASSENGER CAR, LIGHT TRUCK, MOTORHOME & MOTORCYCLE
KONI North America LLC. warrants all new KONI shock absorbers (purchased after 5/1/80) and suspension kits (purchased after 1995) to the original retail purchaser against defects in material and workmanship, excluding mounting rubbers, washers and bushings, when used under normal operating conditions for as long as such purchaser owns the vehicle on which the KONI shock absorbers were originally installed. This warranty does not apply to, and KONI makes no warranty for,
- shock absorbers and suspension kits that have been modified or installed improperly;
- As original equipment on any vehicle except Ford Mustang SVO;
- On any vehicle that has been modified for a use other than or in addition to its originally intended use;
- For an application that is not specified in the KONI literature;
- On any vehicle that has been used off-road, for racing or for any other driving competition.
In the event of defect, malfunction or failure of the KONI shock absorbers to conform with this warranty, the original purchaser must follow the warranty procedures listed below. Upon verification, warrantor or its servicing organization will repair or replace the shock absorbers at no cost to the original user. However, warrantor will not pay for the cost of the installation of the new or repaired shock absorbers, and the cost of postage and return shipping cost shall be prepaid by the original purchaser.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED SOLELY TO THE ABOVE AND THIS WARRANTY AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW WILL APPLY ONLY FOR THE TERM STATED ABOVE. THE WARRANTOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT OR NEGLIGENCE AND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE USE OR REPAIR OF THE PRODUCT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. UNLESS OTHERWISE CONTRARY TO STATE LAW GOVERNING THE PURCHASE, THE WARRANTOR'S LIABILITY SHALL NOT IN ANY CASE EXCEED THE CONTRACT PRICE FOR THE PRODUCT CLAIMED TO BE DEFECTIVE OR UNSUITABLE. (THIS WARRANTY IS APPLICABLE IN THE U.S.A. AND CANADA ONLY.)
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||Does not fit AWD models.|
|2005||2006||VOLKSWAGEN||JETTA||TDI||L4||1.9||DIESEL||FI||T||BRM||MK5 models only.|
TDI CUP EDITION