The KW Variant 2 Coilover System is intended for the experienced driver who requires to not only determine the individual lowering of their vehicle, but adjust the damper setting to fine tune the system to their needs. The adjustable rebound damper allows adjustment of the pitch and roll behavior of the vehicle, adapting it to one‘s own driving preferences.
- Front/Rear Height Adjustable
- Front, Threaded Strut Housings
- Rear, Axle Adjustable Springs & Dampers
- Must Disable Electronic Dampening (if equipped)
- Electronic Damper Cancellation Kit Available
- Dampening Adjustment via Top of Piston
- Spring Rate (F/R): Progressive
- Front Lowering: 1.4-2.6in (35-65mm)
- Rear Lowering: 1.4-2.6in (35-65mm)
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound
- Inox-line stainless steel technology
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- Fully finished complete solution
- High-quality components for long life
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Street Coilovers , Variant 1, Variant 2, Variant 3, Street Comfort – Limited Lifetime Warrantee
Warrantee Conditions & Limitations
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warrantee does not apply to:
- Any articles not purchased through authorized KW automotive North America Inc. dealers.
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment & Private label items produced by KW automotive (warrantee is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified).
- Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been:
- Installed improperly.
- Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
- Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW automotive North America Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc
Read the full documentation here.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|FI||T||ALL||FWD; w/ 54.6mm Front Axle Clamp|
|2012||2013||VOLKSWAGEN||GOLF||R||L4||2.0||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||w/ 54.6mm Front Axle Clamp|
|2005||2006||VOLKSWAGEN||JETTA||TDI||L4||1.9||DIESEL||FI||T||ALL||MK5 models only.|
TDI CUP EDITION
|2008||2008||VOLKSWAGEN||R32||BASE||V6||3.2||GAS||FI||NA||CBRA||w/ 54.6mm Front Axle Clamp|