The new KW Variant 3 Coilover System is state-of-the-art technology for the skilled and experienced driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options allow a truly individual driving set-up. These unique systems with the 3 individually adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression of the damper in the low-speed range, while the highspeed set-up, so decisive for driving comfort, has been preset by our engineers.
- Front/Rear Height Adjustable
- Front, Threaded Strut Housings
- Rear, Axle Adjustable Springs & Dampers
- Must Disable Electronic Dampening (if equipped)
- Electronic Damper Cancellation Kit Available
- Front Lowering: 1.4-2.5in (35-65mm)
- Rear Lowering: 1.4-2.5in (35-65mm)
- Spring Rate (F/R): Progressive
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
- inox-line* stainless steel technology
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- High-quality components for long durability
- Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression damping
- Unique, individually working damping force adjustment
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Street Coilovers , Variant 1, Variant 2, Variant 3, Street Comfort – Limited Lifetime Warrantee
Warrantee Conditions & Limitations
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warrantee does not apply to:
- Any articles not purchased through authorized KW automotive North America Inc. dealers.
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment & Private label items produced by KW automotive (warrantee is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified).
- Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been:
- Installed improperly.
- Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
- Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW automotive North America Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc
Read the full documentation here.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|From 09/06 Production Date; AWD Coupe; w/ 54.6mm Front Strut Diameter|
|2009||2013||AUDI||TT QUATTRO||S||L4||2.0||GAS||FI||T||CDMA||From 04/07 Production Date; Coupe; w/ 54.6mm Front Strut Diameter|
|2012||2013||Audi||TT QUATTRO||RS||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||w/ 54.6mm Front Strut Diameter|
|2/4Door; w/ 54.6mm Front Strut Diameter|
|w/ 54.6mm Front strut diameter|
No images yet