The KW Variant 1 Coilover System is the ideal system for customers wishing to rely on the experience of our engineers for dampening yet determine their own degree of lowering. In extensive driving tests our engineers have set the dampers for the best balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety.
- Front/Rear Height Adjustable
- Front, Threaded Strut Housings
- Rear, Axle Adjustable Springs & Dampers
- Dampening Adjustment via Top of Piston Rod
- May or May Not be Accessible from Inside Vehicle
- Must Disable Electronic Dampening
- Rear Lowering: 1.4-2.6in (35-65mm)
- Front Lowering: 1.4-2.6in (35-65mm)
- Spring Rate (F/R): Progressive
- Front height adjustable by threaded shock bodies. Rear height adjustable by adjustable spring perch.
- Only for vehicles with a clamp diameter of 54.6 mm on the front axle.
- Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the design of the vehicle.
- Electronic dampening control has to be deactivated. Deactivation kit is included.
- Optimally pre-set
- Sporty harmonious damping technology
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"*
- Individually height-adjustable
- Lowering range approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- Fully finished complete solutions
- High-quality component parts for long durability
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Street Coilovers , Variant 1, Variant 2, Variant 3, Street Comfort – Limited Lifetime Warrantee
Warrantee Conditions & Limitations
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warrantee does not apply to:
- Any articles not purchased through authorized KW automotive North America Inc. dealers.
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment & Private label items produced by KW automotive (warrantee is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified).
- Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been:
- Installed improperly.
- Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
- Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW automotive North America Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc
Read the full documentation here.
No images yet