KYB GR-2 / Excel-G Premium Shocks and Struts are specially designed to provide a smooth, secure ride with excellent control for drivers who are looking for ride comfort and improved handling. With its patented check valve, the KYB GR-2 / Excel-G Premium Shocks and Struts always maintain excellent performance under even the roughest conditions. It also provides comfort and control that is often better than original equipment. KYB GR-2 / Excel-G Premium Shocks and Struts are available for virtually all vehicles on the road today.
Purpose: Restores handling and control
Note: GR-2 and Excel-G name are used interchangeably on some applications.
- Position: Rear
- Bump Stop: No
- Compressed Length (in): 12.68
- Cover: Yes
- Extended Length (in): 20.2
- Lower Mount: E2 (14x40)
- Rebound Stop: Yes
- Stroke (in): 7.52
- Upper Mount: E2 (10.1x40)
- Twin-tube replacement shocks, struts, and cartridges
- Built with quality that matches or exceeds OE
- Components and valving are designed specifically for each application
- Calibrated to compensate for worn suspensions
- Lifetime Warranty
All KYB Shock Absorbers, Struts and Strut Cartridges (Except KYB Strut-Plus™, Electronic and Self-Leveling Units)
Note: “Lifetime” means for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the vehicle on which the KYB products were originally installed.
No images yet