Looking for a wider, more aggressive stance for your Audi or VW? These wheel spacers push your wheel fitment out 15mm, giving your ride the perfect stance.
Not only do you get a wider stance, but spacers also add clearance and allow more space for performance big brake kits.
Each spacer is CNC machined from lightweight 6061 T6 aluminum, then hard anodized with a black finish.
- Width: 15mm
- Bolt Pattern: 5x112 & 5x100
- Hub Clearance: 15.66
- Thread Type: 14x1.5
- Center Bore: 57.1
- Sold In a Pair
- Require Longer Wheel Bolts (Sold Separately)
-These spacers are not returnable once installed - Please check fitment before installation
- Audi & Volkswagen OEM wheels use Ball Seat Lug Bolts!
WHEN ORDERING WHEEL BOLTS, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE:
1. Stock Lug bolt length = 27mm
2. How to find the proper lug bolt size for your spacers
a. Stock Lug Bolt Length + Spacer size = Proper Lug Bolt Length Needed
b. Ex: 27mm + 15mm = 42mm
3. If you can’t find that exact bolt size round up to the next bolt size (As long as it’s within 2-3mm).
4. Once you tighten the lug bolts make sure the wheel spins freely before driving the car. This is done to check for any clearance issues.
5. *Important*: Make sure you at least have 12mm of load bearing shaft length or 7.5 turns.
Please ensure that the wheel bolts do not damage any part of the brake system (ABS sensors, etc.). Turn the wheel by hand and check clearance on the inside of the hub. The wheel should rotate freely. (Maximum tolerance for some vehicles is only 2mm).
- Adds great looks, a lowered roll center, and improved handling
- Made of 6061 T6 aluminum
- Hard anodized to ensure a tough, durable finish
- Great for use in winter with snow tires and wheels
Installing Wheel Spacers
Check parts: Make sure that you have the correct part numbers, accessories--bolts, nuts, studs--and that you have the required tools.
- Remove wheel bolts and wheel.
- Place Spacer on hub of car (where the wheel was attached) making sure that the spacer is fully seated and flush with the hub.
- Place wheel onto the spacer and carefully line up the wheel / spacer bolt holes and mounting hole.
- Insert new longer wheel bolts. Carefully hand turn bolts making sure that they spin in easily so as to not cross-thread.
- Repeat step 4 with the remaining bolts.
- With hand wrench, snug up the bolts in a star pattern.
- Before fully tightening, spin the wheel and tire to check for any noise or interference.
- Tighten the wheel bolts in a star pattern with a torque wrench set to wheel manufacturers specifications.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|2018||2020||AUDI||RS3||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||Aggressive fit. Please measure before purchasing as they may rub.|
|2005||2006||VOLKSWAGEN||JETTA||TDI||L4||1.9||DIESEL||FI||T||BRM||MK5 models only.|
TDI CUP EDITION
Let me start by saying how fantastic the customer service is at Modded Euros!
I was impressed with the finish on these as well as the fit.
I wish they were the exact diameter of the wheel and hub face. (they are a lil smaller on my audi)
They in fact provided the exact look I was trying to achieve and for the quality they are a great value.
pushed my wheels out to the perfect fitment on mk mk6
09 Sep 19:16
15mm up front is perfect for that flush look. Be sure to get the bolts with your order. Zero play in the spacer is reassuring! Torqued at 88lbs and checked them a couple days later and still 88lbs.