Looking for a wider, more aggressive stance for your Audi or VW? These wheel spacers push your wheel fitment out 5mm, giving your ride the perfect stance.
Not only do you get a wider stance, but spacers also add clearance and allow more space for performance big brake kits.
Each spacer is CNC machined from lightweight 6061 T6 aluminum, then hard anodized with a black finish.
- Width: 5mm
- Bolt Pattern: 5x112 & 5x100
- Center Bore: 66.6
- Sold In a Pair
- Require Longer Wheel Bolts (Sold Separately)
- These spacers are not returnable once installed - Please check fitment before installation
- Audi & Volkswagen OEM wheels use Ball Seat Lug Bolts!
- These Spacers do not have a centering lip
- We Recommend at least 5-8mm of hub left over for proper wheel mounting. This is recommended to reduce the chance of vibration.
WHEN ORDERING WHEEL BOLTS, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES
- If possible, name the brand of wheel.
- New bolts must be longer than the original bolts by the width of the wheel spacer used.
- The bolt head must be identical to the existing bolt:
- Taper 60deg/Canonical
- Round head for M12/d26 mm (e.g. OE VAG-wheels)
- Safety guidelines (Minimum number of turns for wheel bolts / nuts)
- M12 x 1.50 = 6.5 turns = approx. 10 mm of load bearing shaft length
- M14 x 1.50 = 7.5 turns = approx. 12 mm of load bearing shaft length
Please ensure that the wheel bolts do not damage any part of the brake system (ABS sensors, etc.). Turn the wheel by hand and check clearance on the inside of the hub. The wheel should rotate freely. (Maximum tolerance for some vehicles is only 2mm).
- Made of 6061 T6 aluminum
- 70% lighter than a comparable steel product)
- Hard anodized to ensure a tough, durable finish
- Great for use in winter with snow tires and wheels
Installing Wheel Spacers
Check parts: Make sure that you have the correct part numbers, accessories--bolts, nuts, studs--and that you have the required tools.
- Remove wheel bolts and wheel.
- Place Spacer on hub of car (where the wheel was attached) making sure that the spacer is fully seated and flush with the hub.
- Place wheel onto the spacer and carefully line up the wheel / spacer bolt holes and mounting hole.
- Insert new longer wheel bolts. Carefully hand turn bolts making sure that they spin in easily so as to not cross-thread.
- Repeat step 4 with the remaining bolts.
- With hand wrench, snug up the bolts in a star pattern.
- Before fully tightening, spin the wheel and tire to check for any noise or interference.
- Tighten the wheel bolts in a star pattern with a torque wrench set to wheel manufacturers specifications.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
ultra PREMIUM PLUS
No images yet