Extreme high performance polyglycol brake fluid. Far exceeds the standards of DOT 4. Each bottle is filled with Nitrogen, increasing shelf life and eliminating contamination while factory sealed. Extremely high dry boiling point 594F(312C) helps prevent vapor lock and brake fade during hard use, with excellent recovery time. Wet boiling point 399F(204C).
Types of Use
All types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems requiring a non-silicone synthetic fluid.
Specially designed to resist to high temperature of racing actuated brake (steel or carbon) and clutch
Exceeds DOT 5.1 and DOT 3 standards also, except for viscosity at -40°C (-40°F).
Standards: FMVSS 116 DOT 4 / SAE J 1703 / ISO 4925
Extreme thermal resistance and stability:
The very high boiling point (312°C / 594°F), superior to conventional DOT 5.1 non silicone base /
DOT 5 silicone base fluids (260°C / 500°F mini) and DOT 4 (230°C / 446°F mini) enables an effective
brake even under extreme conditions.
Efficient when rainy:
The very high wet boiling point (204°C / 399°F) superior to conventional DOT 5.1 non-silicone base
fluid (180°C / 356°F mini) and DOT 4 (155°C / 311°F mini) enables to keep an efficient brake system
when rainy. Indeed, DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake fluids have the property to absorb humidity in
the air, which reduces their boiling points and increases the risk to get to “vapor lock” phenomena.
The wet boiling point is measured by humidifying the product with about 3.5 % of water.
- Avoid mixing with polyglycols based brake fluid with lower performances.
- Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM).
- Store brake fluid in its original container, tightly closed to prevent absorption of moisture.
- Aggressive chemical product if contact with hands, paint or varnish.
- If skin contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- 100% synthetic fluid, polyglycol bases.
- Color: Amber
- Dry boiling point: 312 °C / 594 °F
- Wet boiling point: 204 °C / 399 °F
- Viscosity at -40°C (-40°F): 1750 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F): 2.5 mm²/s
- High performance polyglycol brake fluid
- Far exceeds the standards of DOT 4
- Extremely high dry boiling point
No images yet