MST’s V1 turbo inlet pipe for the BWM N55 is a 3.35” oversized high-performance intake system. If you wish to easily increase HP, this replacement guarantees improved turbo response with lesser lags.
This is a direct replacement of the original plastic inlet pipe, with much ambient air flowing into the system.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Improve turbo response and less turbo lag.
- Big diameter silicone hose
- Wire-reinforced multi-ply silicone construction
- CNC-machined billet 6061 aluminum PVC fitting
- CNC-machined billet 6061 aluminum flange with a built-in velocity stack
- Professional installation recommended
What does this warranty cover?
1. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of the MST intake system. 2. Aluminum pipe and heat shield for the limited lifetime.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
1. Consumable items such as silicone hose, clamps, air filter, and auto parts accessories. 2. Damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance, or modification 3. This warranty does not cover damage due to (a) transportation,(b) storage, (c) improper use, (d) failure to follow the product instructions(e) modifications, (f) unauthorized repair, (g) normal wear and tear, (h) any type of racing or competition, (i) any off-road use, or (j) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control (e.g., natural disasters).
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|2011||2013||BMW||1 Series||135i Coupe
|2011||2013||BMW||1 Series||135i Convertible
|2016||2018||BMW||2 Series||M2 Coupe||L6||3.0||GAS||FI||T||N55|
|2012||2015||BMW||3 Series||335i Sedan
335i xDrive Sedan
|2014||2016||BMW||3 Series||335i GT xDrive||L6||3.0||GAS||FI||T||N55|
No images yet