Under hard acceleration, your entire engine and transmission actually rotates due to compliance in the factory bushings. While the soft factory bushings do a good job of damping engine vibration, they can also create a rubbery, vague response in the vehicle's powertrain.
Our torque arm insert works in concert with the OE rubber bushing. With the insert installed, you car's throttle response will feel better and your shifts will feel more crisp and defined on both manual and automatic transmission cars.
- Audi and VW have changed the torque arm mount mid-production cycle. To ensure you receive the correct item, please make sure that your OE mount looks like the mount pictured. If it does not, use part number 22.10.91
- Urethane durometer: 65A
- Improved throttle response
- Crisper Shifts
- Install guide can be downloaded here.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing and/or material defects, unless stated otherwise
- Original retail purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Product was originally installed
- More info
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|2009||2016||VOLKSWAGEN||CC||VR6 EXECUTIVE 4MOTION
VR6 4MOTION EXECUTIVE
Does exactly what the description says!!!
Shipping was quick. The item fit perfectly. If you are doing this upgrade from the ground and not on a lift, use your floor jack and a piece of wood (or something flat), to push the piece flush into the mount. Took about 20 minutes. I felt the effects immediately and the effects are desirable. Smooth shifts and no wheel hop on a hard launch (dsg). Great product!!!
At under $40 and only a 15 minute install, this is a great deal.