Just released, Neuspeeds MK7 intercooler for the 2015-2017 GTI 2.0T. This Is a bolt on application that has been tested for fit and finish by Neuspeed. Not only does Neuspeed test for perfect fitment but performance as well. This intercooler will help to cool off the intake charge allowing for more consistent power on high horsepower application.
The highly efficient cast aluminum end-tanks and bar-and-plate core design place this FMIC kit well above others currently in the market, especially compared to the inferior ‘factory’ style upgrades. ‘Factory’ style intercooler system is sandwiched between two hot radiators; A/C condenser and coolant radiator. On top of its limited exposure by the grill opening (bumper covers half of the factory intercooler’s active surface), the restricted location behind A/C condenser, and constant radiant heat from the two radiators make the factory style intercooler extremely inefficient – Simply common sense! There's a reason why racecars use 'Front' mount and not 'Middle' mount.
NEUSPEED FMIC fills the lower bumper opening with its twice-thick core and sits in front of the two radiators exposing it first hand to cool and unrestricted air flow makes this FMIC kit the ultimate forced induction cooling system!
- Core dimensions: 23.5" x 6.5" x 3.0
- Includes all mouting hardware
- Requires absolutely no cutting or trimming of the metal bumper structure or bumper cover only the plastic air deflectors
- Intercooler with rubber isolator mounting,
- Billet mounting brackets
- Silicone hoses
- "T" bolt hose clamps
- All necessary mounting hardware.
Does not fit vehicles with forward collision warning
For Vehicles WITHOUT SAI:
If you have a vehicle equipped with SAI, please use part number 48.10.47
- Mounting hardware included
- Bolt on kit
- Perfect fitment
- No Cutting of the Bumper support
1 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing and/or material defects.
- The original retail purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Product was originally installed
- More info
No images yet