NEUSPEED's new Hi-Flo Air Charge Pipe Conversion replaces the OE smashed and kinked plastic pipe located between the factory intercooler and throttle body.
Full diameter all the way through and without any unnecessary bends, the Hi-Flo Air Charge Pipe is a must for any "chipped"or highly modified 2.0T engine. The Pipe delivers much better air flow for greater efficiency.
Along with NEUSPEED's Hi-Flo Turbo Discharge Conversion Kit, this part removes the last restriction on the discharge side of the turbo charger plumbing.
Simple bolt-on part with no modifications to the vehicle.
- Retains OE sound amplifier.
- Black wrinkle powder coat finish.
- Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in USA.
- Actual part shown in photo.
1 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing and/or material defects.
- The original retail purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Product was originally installed
- More info
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|2012||2013||VOLKSWAGEN||GOLF||R||L4||2.0||GAS||FI||T||ALL||2.0T FSI Engines|
|2006||2008||VOLKSWAGEN||GTI||ALL||L4||2.0||GAS||FI||T||BPY||2.0T FSI Engines|
|2006||2008||VOLKSWAGEN||JETTA||ALL||L4||2.0||GAS||FI||T||BPY||2.0T FSI Engines|
No images yet