NEUSPEED's Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC) kit for the VW MKVI GTI / Golf R 2.0T requires absolutely.
Don't be fooled from bias forum websites, if your looking for max HP and air charge cooling from a FMIC that works then NEUSPEED's is the one to get.
The highly efficient aluminum casted end-tanks and bar-and-plate core design place this FMIC kit well above others currently in the market.
The Neuspeed Difference:
NEUSPEED FMIC fills the entire lower bumper opening with its twice-thick core and sits in front of the two radiators exposing it first hand to cool and unrestricted air flow. Combined with NEUSPEED factory intercooler delete kit, Discharge Pipe, and Air Charge Pipe makes this FMIC kit the ultimate forced induction cooling system!
Why factory style intercoolers don't perform:
The Factory’ style intercooler system is sandwiched between two hot radiators; A/C condenser and coolant radiator. On top of its limited exposure by the grill opening (bumper covers half of the factory intercooler’s active surface), the restricted location behind A/C condenser, and constant radiant heat from the two radiators make the factory style intercooler extremely inefficient – Simply common sense! There's a reason why racecars use 'Front' mount and not 'Middle' mount.
- Intercooler with rubber isolator mounting
- Billet mounting brackets
- Billet hose adapter
- Silicone hoses
- Constant tension hose clamps
- All necessary mounting hardware.
- No cutting or trimming of the metal bumper structure or bumper cover
- Casted end-tanks
- Bar-and-plate core design
- CARB Exempt. E)# D-236-17
1 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing and/or material defects.
- The original retail purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Product was originally installed
- More info
No images yet
Noticable changes in IAT, holding boost, and peak boost on a stage 2 tune.
Definitely recommend this FMIC.
Love it! Thanks guys