The plastic factory airbox is good at muffling intake noise and enhancing low rpm/low-speed engine performance but becomes very restrictive when the engine is operating in the higher rpm range – where most performance drivers need it.
The NEUSPEED P-Flo kit now offers a choice of two filter types: the time-proven oiled multi-layer cotton gauze air filter that is washable and reusable or the new dry paper media filter.
After months of development, NEUSPEED has developed an intake pipe size that matches the factory MAF exactly. Because of this, fuel trims are not affected and will not trigger any DTCs. Also, eliminating the OE plastic MAF housing showed an increase in airflow, as no pre-screen is required to reduce turbulence when air is routed through the long piping with its smooth mandrel bends.
Also available in a Red wrinkle finish (MPN 65.10.97R)
Flow bench test results
- Stock airbox assembly including filter: 346 CFM @ 23"of water
- NEUSPEED P-FLO Kit including filter: 529 CFM @ 23" of water
Air Filter Options
- Fits: 2006-2008.5 Audi A3 2.0T FSI, 2008 TT(8J) 2.0T FSI, 2006-2008.5 VW EOS, GTI, Jetta V & Passat with 2.0T FSI.
- This kit does not fit Passat (B6) with automatic transmission (Tiptronic), use part number: 65.10.79 or 65.10.79R.
- As the OE engine cover is an integral part of the OE air intake box, it must be removed as part of the installation of the NEUSPEED P-Flo kit.
- CARB EO Number: D-236-22
- Pipe Color: Black Wrinkle powder coat.
- Includes an aluminum heat shield.
- Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Install guide can be downloaded here.
1 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing and/or material defects.
- The original retail purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Product was originally installed
- More info
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|2006||2008||AUDI||A3||BASE||L4||2.0||GAS||FI||T||BPY||A3 2.0T FSI Only.|
|2008||2009||AUDI||TT||BASE||L4||2.0||GAS||FI||T||BPY||TT (8J) 2.0T FSI Only|
|L4||2.0||GAS||FI||T||BPY||2.0T FSI Only|
|L4||2.0||GAS||FI||T||BPY||2.0T FSI Only.|
|L4||2.0||GAS||FI||T||BPY||2.0T FSI Manual Transmission Only|
Awesome air intake for the price! Easy install and now my car makes that blow off sound(PSHHH!). I'm not sure if my car is any faster but it definitely sounds better! I find myself rolling down the windows before every freeway under pass.
I am very satisfied with the delivery which took 5 business days to arrive! And this intake is easy to install and overall great product and packaging.
Great bang for your buck product.
pretty easy to install. cleans up the engine bay nicely. sounds much nicer going through the gears now. installed on mk5 gti.
Took 5 business days to be delivered. Took about 30 minutes to completely install. This intake is very loud inside and outside of the cabin. You definitely get a much louder turbo noise than stock. The only thing is you do not get a divider between the filter and the engine, otherwise a great intake for the price.
Ordered this a few days ago, and it arrived today. shipping process was really quick and now I just need to do the install. Pretty pumped to put this thing on and let it rip!
Had this installed a few days ago and I'm pretty stoked. Definitely notice a difference when I really open it up. It gives off a deep clean sound that no other intake I've ever used has had.