The plastic factory airbox is good at muffling intake noise and enhancing low rpm/low speed engine performance, but becomes very restrictive when the engine is operating in the higher rpm range – where most performance drivers need it.
This NEUSPEED P-Flo kit offers the time proven oiled multi-layer cotton gauze air filter that is washable and reusable.
After months of development, NEUSPEED has developed an intake pipe size that matches the factory MAF exactly. Because of this fuel trims are not affected and will not trigger any DTCs. In addition, eliminating the OE plastic MAF housing showed an increase in airflow, as no pre-screen is required to reduce turbulence when air is routed through the long piping with its smooth mandrel bends.
Air Filter Options
Flow bench test results
- Stock airbox assembly including filter: 346 CFM @ 23"of water
- NEUSPEED P-FLO Kit including filter: 529 CFM @ 23"of water
- As the OE engine cover is an integral part of the OE air intake box, it must be removed as part of the installation of the NEUSPEED P-Flo kit.
- Fits: Audi S3 (8P) 265HP (BHZ), VW Golf V GTI Pirelli Special Edition 230HP (BYD), Golf VI Edition 35, Golf R, Scirocco R. Also Audi A3, TT, VW MK V 2006-08.5 with factory K04 turbo conversion.
- NEUSPEED P-Flo is the #1 most sought after Audi / VW intake for having the best performance, quality and fit from our dealers worldwide!
- Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in USA.
- Actual parts shown in photo.
- Also available in Black finish
- CARB EO Number: D-236-22
- Increased Horsepower from Reducing Restriction
- Choice of dry or oiled multi-layer cotton gauze air filter
- Install guide can be downloaded here.
1 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing and/or material defects.
- The original retail purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Product was originally installed
- More info
No images yet
Wanted to give it a little bit so I could give a true assessment about this product. I've had my neuspeed intake for a while now and have zero issues/complaints. The power gain is noticeable immediately. Fitment was seamless, and installation was simple. Overall a quality product.