Neuspeed P-Flo Air Intake Kit - Red w/Oiled Filter (10-13 A3 TDI, 10-14 Golf TDI, MK5/MK6 Jetta TDI)
The plastic factory airbox is good at muffling intake noise and enhancing low rpm/low-speed engine performance but becomes very restrictive when the engine is operating in the higher rpm range – where most performance drivers need it.
The NEUSPEED P-Flo kit now offers a choice of two filter types: the time-proven oiled multi-layer cotton gauze air filter that is washable and reusable or the new dry paper media filter.
After months of development, NEUSPEED has developed an intake pipe size that matches the factory MAF exactly. Because of this, fuel trims are not affected and will not trigger any DTCs. Also, eliminating the OE plastic MAF housing showed an increase in airflow, as no pre-screen is required to reduce turbulence when air is routed through the long piping with its smooth mandrel bends.
Also available in a Black wrinkle finish (MPN 65.10.83)
CARB Exempt: Executive Order # D-236-18
- Fits only a 5-pin mass airflow sensor (MAF). Vehicles with 4-pin MAF use P-Flo kit # 65.10.84
- Audi A3(8P) 2.0L TDI 140HP 2010-2015, VW Golf VI 2.0L TDI 140HP 2010-2015, Jetta V & VI 2.0L TDI 140HP 2009-2015 with engine code CBEA and CJAA only.
- Pipe Color: Red Wrinkle powder coat.
- Includes an aluminum heat shield.
- Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Install guide can be downloaded here.
1 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing and/or material defects.
- The original retail purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Product was originally installed
- More info
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
TDI CUP EDITION
No images yet