The plastic factory airbox is good at muffling intake noise and enhancing low rpm/low speed engine performance, but becomes very restrictive when the engine is operating in the higher rpm range – where most performance drivers need it.
This NEUSPEED P-Flo kit offers the time proven oiled multi-layer cotton gauze air filter that is washable and reusable.
After months of development, NEUSPEED has determined that the only siginificant restriction in the OE intake is the airbox. As a result, MAF location and original intake tract remain the same.
NEUSPEED P-Flo is the #1 most sought after Audi / VW intake for having the best performance, quality and fit from our dealers worldwide!
- To determine if your vehicle is Secondary Air pump equipped there would be a 1 1/4" tube on a 90 degree fitting located on the front side of the air filter box lid.
- Increased Horsepower from Reducing Restriction
- Choice of dry or oiled multi-layer cotton gauze air filter
- CARB Exempt: Executive Order D-236-16
- Red wrinkle powder coat pipe.
- Install guide can be downloaded here.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing and/or material defects, unless stated otherwise
- Original retail purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Product was originally installed
- More info
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|Does not fit late 2013 Gen3 engines.|
Neuspeed Air Intake Mk6 GTI
Received my P-Flo super quick after ordering it and simply installed it per instructions included within 30 minutes. I absolutely love it as this is my first mod to a completely stock car. Great sound when gas'd, but nice & quiet when cruising. And perfect for California's strict smog laws. I would highly recommend, especially if you're in California.
Picked this up for my TT and def can feel the added power. Like the red wrinkle finish