NOTE: When increasing turbo boost on the 1.8 TSI or 2.0 TSI engines the P-Flo Intake and Hi-Flo Discharge Pipe are recommended.
NEUSPEED Power Module is a device which easily allows anybody to upgrade the performance of their 1.8 TSI and 2.0 TSI (Gen 2.5 or Gen3 engine) without reducing the reliability or integrity of the engine, clutch and driveline. This is the simplest and best alternative or option to chip tuning. The NEUSPEED Power Module is an all new design, not some rebranded 3rd party product. It is a plug and play box that intercepts at the MAP and Boost sensors and can be installed or removed within minutes without any detection. There is a convenient two position switch for premium fuel and 100+ octane race fuel for maximum HP output. The electrical components are housed in a billet aluminum enclosure which is protected from the elements and is designed and manufactured to be positioned within the engine bay of your vehicle. The wire harness is manufactured using automotive quality wiring which is both oil and heat resistant, and has the same OE water proof connectors as used on your engine.
Two position switch:
- Premium Fuel / 4 PSI Increase
- 100+ Octane Fuel / 6 PSI Increase
Power / Torque Gain: (Numbers Below are on 93 Octane)
- 1.8 TSI: 35+ HP / 35 ft./lbs.Torque
- 2.0 TSI: 40+ HP / 40 ft/lbs.Torque
Readings in the vacuum region are stock
- No effect on cold start
- No effect on warm-up
- No change to idle, cruise and moderate acceleration modes of operation
Retains stock ECU programming
- No change to factory ECU programming, communication or safety protocols
- No ECU TD1 code to void manufactures warranty
- Not effected by ECU reprogramming by the dealer
- Makes use of existing ECU programming for higher boost levels
- Correct fuel and timing is maintained
- DO NOT USE POWER MODULE IF ECU HAS BEEN TUNED OR MODIFIED, RE-FLASH BACK TO ORIGINAL SOFTWARE.
- STOCK DIVERTER VALVE REQUIRED, NO AFTERMARKET
- Used with Premium (91-94 Octane) & Race (100+ Octane) Gas
- 40+ Hp on 2.0 TSI (Using 93 octane)
- Increases boost by modifying the charge pressure and map sensor readings.
- Allows ECU to remain in control of boost
- The actual boost is increased by a precise amount
- Boost is increased in a gradual, progressive fashion
- Uses the closed loop control of the ECU to increase boost
- Plug-and-play intercept at Boost and MAP sensor connector locations
- Installation or removal can be completed in a few minutes
- No trace Power Module was ever there after removal
Installation Instructions can be found HERE
1 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing and/or material defects.
- The original retail purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Product was originally installed
- More info
Does this fit my vehicle?
Easiest, simplest, most effective bolt on mod available. Highly recommended.
Power gain was instant for my 2017 Passat R Line 1.8 TSI. Install took ten minutes. I also installed a K&N performance air filter that gave about 3 to 5 horse power before installing the Neuspeed power booster. I did notice that the K&N raised my idle at start up. But it does come down to normal.
The engine has a very noticeable power gain from a dead stop, and no issues during Acceleration. Now I can pass slower cars while climbing steep hills.
2014 VW Jetta SE 1.8 TSI
Works great ! highly recommend !!!
This is just great been running if for a couple weeks now and made a great difference
This mod is probably the biggest bang for your buck extremely easy to install and also knocks your socks off
Real quick power
I'm very impressed with this module. Hardest thing about the installation was the removal of the stock intake assembly to reach the boost sensor. After the 1st 20 miles the engine came alive! I was planning on going Stage 2 with my car but I might delay that idea. This is plenty of power for me rt now.
Took me less than 10 mins to install with noticeable increase in power on 93 octane before 20 miles
This thing is wicked cool!
I purchased the Neuspeed module through a friend's stereo shop. Ordered in the late afternoon, and lo and behold, it showed up in the shop the VERY NEXT DAY! So that's a star for Modded Euros, free shipping. Awesome.
The installation was rather simple, 2016 Beetle 1.8t. Drove about 20 miles at normal rates, and then holy crap, this thing moves. Remember, it's just a beetle, but it's a joy to drive. I find myself tripping the traction control (automatic) during takeoff from corners (like out of driveways). I've had it for less than a week, so I'll come back here and re-review after it's been a few thousand miles.
For what it's worth, I'm happy with the immediate results.
Gotta love more power in my GLI. Thanks!
Pretty sweet mod. Easy to install and does exactly what it says, gave my GLI some more power.