Your car's alternator and A/C is powered by a belt connected back to the crankshaft pulley. Spinning these pulleys draw precious horsepower from your engine. NEUSPEED's powertrain engineer, using sophisticated CAD software, performed a mass properties analysis of the crank pulley. The result is reduced parasitic drag on the engine and increased horsepower. This kit includes a new under-drive crankshaft pulley, pulley bolt and shorter belt.
Like our other NEUSPEED Power Pulleys, the new crankshaft pulley is made from 6061 T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability. Unlike color anodizing which is mostly cosmetic, hard anodizing builds up a hardened layer over the base material to prevent wear.
Fits: Audi A3 and TT 3.2L, VW R32 up to Vin# 1K_8W160000, VW EOS up to Vin# 1F_8_028500
5 - 7 horsepower gain.
Designed and engineered Camarillo, California. Proudly manufactured in USA.
Actual part shown in photo.
- Reduced parasitic drag & increased horsepower (~5-7hp)
- This kit includes a new under-drive crankshaft pulley, pulley bolt and shorter belt.
- Made from 6061 T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability
- Proudly manufactured in USA.
1 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing and/or material defects.
- The original retail purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Product was originally installed
- More info
No images yet