Over 40 years of Volkswagen manufacturing experience stands behind the team at Neuspeed when you install one of their performance systems on your VW.
When it came time for the MK7 Golf R to get an upgrade to its' exhaust, Neuspeed delivered a serious catback exhaust that not only looks gorgeous but makes your 2015-2017 Golf R growl when you get on it.
Neuspeed's MK7 Golf R catback exhaust features mandrel bent T304 stainless steel and is finished off with two low restriction mufflers at the rear which result in minimal drone inside the cabin, reduced weight and meet state noise restriction standards.
Note: This system removes the OEM exhaust flappers found on the factory catback. To eliminate flapper fault code and/or check engine light you will need to use VCDS to uncheck flapper installed.
- 80mm Pipe (3.15")
- T304 Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Pipe
- Stainless Steel Polished Mufflers
- Precision Fit Flanges (no cheap multiple piece slip fit pipes)
- Stainless Steel Quad 100mm Polished Slash-Cut Tips
- Designed and Engineered Camarillo, California
- Limited 2 year warranty to the original purchaser
- Actual part shown in photo
2 Year Limited Warranty
- Limited 2 year warranty to the original purchaser.
- Proof of purchase required for all warranty claims.
No images yet
This system just looks amazing. Installed this on my 2016 Golf R and love the sound when I got WOT. And when Im cruising it is not too loud. Perfect system for the MK7 imo