Choose Your Vehicle
Why pick a lightweight gear oil for your Euro? A friction-modified gear oil designed for use where 75W80 GL-5 gear oil is recommended (may be too slippery for some syncros). This Redline gear oil has excellent low-temperature flow which allows easier shifting when cold and good synchro compatibility. May be used to obtain maximum power transfer in racing differentials which do not see high temperatures.
Red Line Synthetic Gear Oil is designed to provide the highest degree of protection and greatest efficiency for your drivetrain. Red Line provides a complete line of drivetrain lubricants which are optimized for differential, transmission, or transaxle use over a wide range of temperatures. Proper selection depends upon the manufacturers' requirements and whether the application is for passenger automotive, commercial, or racing use. Red Line Gear Oils contain polyol ester basestocks to provide excellent lubrication even under extreme conditions of high-loading and high- temperatures--their natural lubricity provide excellent slipperiness which reduces the sliding friction in hypoid gears to reduce wear and temperatures. The synthetic basestocks have a natural multigrade property, so large amounts of unstable thickeners are not required to manufacture our gear oils, which means that Red Line Gear Oils will provide a stable viscosity for even extended periods of use. Red Line also manufactures gear oils which can be used in limited-slip differentials without the use of additional friction modifiers.
- Appropriate coefficient of friction for most manual transmission synchronizers (other's synthetic gear oils are often too slippery for proper synchro engagement)
- Red Line offers lubricants to pinpoint nearly every transmission application
- MT-LV, MTL, MT-85 & MT-90 are not for use in differentials with hypoid gears
- Excellent gear and synchro protection, balanced slipperiness for easier shifting in cold climates
- Excellent for high- and low-mile transmissions
- Compatible with petroleums and other synthetics
Please verify the correct weight oil before purchasing.
- Excellent Low Temperature Flow
- Easier Shifting During Cold Conditions
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|ALL||ALL||AUDI||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||Please verify the correct weight oil before purchasing.|
|ALL||ALL||BMW||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||Please verify the correct weight oil before purchasing.|
|ALL||ALL||VOLKSWAGEN||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||Please verify the correct weight oil before purchasing.|
No images yet