This is the premium entry level coilover you want to get your hands on. This is an incredibly popular part and for good reason. You’ll love the aggressive stance you get from this performance part. You’ll see a drop of about 1.5-2.75 inches. This system has new progressive elastomer bumpstops and silver spring perches.
Each Kit Contains:
- 2x Front threaded coilover dampers (w/ Dual locking ring spring perches)
- 2x Front Spring (Linear Rate) + 2x helper spring
- 2x Rear dampers
- 2x Rear adjustable spring perches
- 2x Rear springs (Progressive Rate Wagon Specific)
- 2x Spanner wrenches
- Step by Step Installation Instructions
- 1oz. Bottle Boeshield T-9 Lubricant/Protectant
The Solo-Werks Difference
- Heavy Gold Zinc Plated Housings for superb corrosion resistance
- New Progressive elastomer bump stops
- Black spring perches - double lock ring design
- Platform Specific Spring Rates and Matched Valving
- Front & Rear 40-70mm (1.5-2.75") Lowering Range
- 3 year Limited Warranty
3 Year Limited Warranty
Terms and Conditions
- Solo Werks provides a 3 year limited warranty to the original retail purchaser of any Solo Werks S1 Coilover Kit.
- This limited warranty covers defects in materials and manufacturing of the components of the Solo Werks Coilover Systems on street driven vehicles only.
- Installation or labor charges for removal, reinsatallation or alignment are the responsibility of the end user, and will not be covered or reimbursed by Solo Werks or any of its authorized agents.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|V6||2.8||GAS||FI||NA||ALL||Wagon models only.|
|2002||2005||VOLKSWAGEN||JETTA||GLS||L4||1.8||GAS||FI||T||ALL||Wagon models only.|
|2002||2004||VOLKSWAGEN||JETTA||GL TDI||L4||1.9||DIESEL||FI||T||ALL||Wagon models only.|
|2002||2005||VOLKSWAGEN||JETTA||GLS TDI||L4||1.9||DIESEL||FI||T||ALL||Wagon models only.|
|2003||2003||VOLKSWAGEN||JETTA||GL||L4||1.8||GAS||FI||T||ALL||Wagon models only.|