Talk about a popular Audi performance upgrade. This fits the bill and for good reason. If you are looking to drop your ride a couple inches with a premium entry level coilover suspension system, you have come to the right place. This produce has heavy gold zinc plated housings and progressive rate elastomer bumpstops.
Solo Werks Premium Entry Level Coilover Suspension built specifically for the 09-16 A4 Quattro, 08-16 A5 Quattro, 10-16 S4, 08-16 S5 and the 13-15 RS5.
Each Kit Contains:
- 2x Front threaded coilover dampers (w/ dual locking spring perches)
- 2x Front spring + 2x helper spring
- 2x Rear dampers
- 2x Rear progressive rate elastomer bumpstops
- 2x Rear adjustable spring perches
- 2x Rear progressive rate spring
- 2x Spanner wrenches
- Installation Instructions
- 1oz. Bottle Boeshield T-9 Lubricant/Protectant
The Solo-Werks Difference
- Heavy Gold Zinc Plated Housings for superb corrosion resistance
- Progressive rate elastomer bumpstop
- Black anodized spring perches - double lock ring design
- Platform Specific Progressive Spring Rates and Matched Valving
- Front 25-75mm (1.0-3.0") (S4 = 0.5"-2.5")
- Rear 25-75mm (1.0-3.0") (S4 = 0.5"-2.5")
- 3 year Limited Warranty
3 Year Limited Warranty
Terms and Conditions
- Solo Werks provides a 3 year limited warranty to the original retail purchaser of any Solo Werks S1 Coilover Kit.
- This limited warranty covers defects in materials and manufacturing of the components of the Solo Werks Coilover Systems on street driven vehicles only.
- Installation or labor charges for removal, reinsatallation or alignment are the responsibility of the end user, and will not be covered or reimbursed by Solo Werks or any of its authorized agents.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
CABRIOLET PREMIUM PLUS
Solo Werks S1 Coilovers
Good product, cheap and easy to install. Have on for little over two weeks and so for so good, ride quality is good a little bouncier than i expected but i might just have it set to low right now, will see how it feels after i get some more miles on it. Definitely recommend it these coilovers cheap and looks way better :)
Night and day handling in comparison to stock. Very stiff if you go really low. The handling is insane. Very sharp and noticeably fast in acceleration a sway bar is highly recommended. Overall very happy.
Overall, bang for your buck. Gets the job done.
Only con: non adjustable shock(length)
I'm happy with my purchase though.
The guys at Modded are super helpful and really know their stuff. I have to highly recommend this product and company.