If you need a premium entry level coilover system, this is a great choice. Solo Werks is one of the most popular brands in the aftermarket VAG scene, and for good reason. Modded Euros is ecstatic to bring you this premium entry level coilover suspension. If you are on the fence about this product at all, you should also keep in mind that the product has a 3 year limited warranty.
Each Kit Contains
- 2x 55mm Front Threaded Coilover Dampers -Heavy Gold Zinc Plated with dual locking ring spring perches
- 2x Front Spring (Progressive Rate)
- 2x Rear Dampers
- 2x Rear Adjustable Perches
- 2x Rear springs (Progressive Rate)
- Coilover Spanner Wrenches
- Step by Step Installation Instructions
- 1oz. Bottle Boeshield T-9 Lubricant/Protectant
The Solo-Werks Difference
- Heavy Gold Zinc Plated Housings for superb corrosion resistance
- New Progressive elastomer bump stops
- Black spring perches - double lock ring design
- Platform Specific Spring Rates and Matched Valving
- Front 35-65mm (1.4-2.5") Lowering Range
- Rear 35-70mm (1.4-2.75") Lowering Range)
- 3 year Limited Warranty
3 Year Limited Warranty
Terms and Conditions
- Solo Werks provides a 3 year limited warranty to the original retail purchaser of any Solo Werks S1 Coilover Kit.
- This limited warranty covers defects in materials and manufacturing of the components of the Solo Werks Coilover Systems on street driven vehicles only.
- Installation or labor charges for removal, reinsatallation or alignment are the responsibility of the end user, and will not be covered or reimbursed by Solo Werks or any of its authorized agents.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
Bought the coilovers for my 2012 vw passat and they worked perfectly. Was able to close the wheel gap and i have not had any problems.
Picked these up for my 2010 CC and love them.