If you need a premium entry level coilover system, this is a great choice. Solo Werks is one of the most popular brands in the aftermarket VAG scene, and for good reason. Modded Euros is ecstatic to bring you this premium entry level coilover suspension. If you are on the fence about this product at all, you should also keep in mind that the product has a 3 year limited warranty.
Each Kit Contains
- 2x 55mm Front Threaded Coilover Dampers -Heavy Gold Zinc Plated with dual locking ring spring perches
- 2x Front Spring (Progressive Rate)
- 2x Rear Dampers
- 2x Rear Adjustable Perches
- 2x Rear springs (Progressive Rate)
- Coilover Spanner Wrenches
- Step by Step Installation Instructions
- 1oz. Bottle Boeshield T-9 Lubricant/Protectant
The Solo-Werks Difference
- Heavy Gold Zinc Plated Housings for superb corrosion resistance
- New Progressive elastomer bump stops
- Black spring perches - double lock ring design
- Platform Specific Spring Rates and Matched Valving
- Front 35-65mm (1.4-2.5") Lowering Range
- Rear 35-70mm (1.4-2.75") Lowering Range)
- 3 year Limited Warranty
3 Year Limited Warranty
Terms and Conditions
- Solo Werks provides a 3 year limited warranty to the original retail purchaser of any Solo Werks S1 Coilover Kit.
- This limited warranty covers defects in materials and manufacturing of the components of the Solo Werks Coilover Systems on street driven vehicles only.
- Installation or labor charges for removal, reinsatallation or alignment are the responsibility of the end user, and will not be covered or reimbursed by Solo Werks or any of its authorized agents.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
They really improved performance! Cornering is amazing now, even for a big-ol passat! They look amazing and the lowered look is spot on (maybe a touch lower in the back would be nice).
Now to the gripe - I cannot figure out why my car is making these weird clunk/tick like sound when going slow and over small imperfections in the road, parking lot, etc. I replaced my top-hats, to no avail. I have gone in and torn everything in the front apart 3 times now to double and triple check everything. Everything is tight, all joints are tight (ball joints, swaybar, etc). I am lost..... My car was had zero issues or noises before this..
If I were to do it again I would save my money up for a different set, and if I can't figure out this issue I will be swapping these out.
Absolutely loved these, very easy to install and gave me the lowered look I was going without sacrificing ride quality. Would purchase again
Over small road imperfections, i actually found that these rode better than stock. Medium bumps are slightly harsher than stock, but with minimal bouncing which is nice. I had a couple creaks and pops in the first 20 miles, but now that they've settled they're quiet and refined. Better than I'd have expected for the price that's for sure. I drive 30k a year so we'll see about the longevity.
Bought the coilovers for my 2012 vw passat and they worked perfectly. Was able to close the wheel gap and i have not had any problems.
Picked these up for my 2010 CC and love them.