This is a premium entry level coilover suspension system that you are going to love. Solo Werks is one of the most popular aftermarket VAG brands out there. The silver spring perches are nice with a double lock ring design. The lowering range for the front of your car is 1.4-2.5 inches while the rear of the vehicle lowers 1.4-2.75 inches. Step-by-step installation instructions make the process much easier and the 3 year limited warranty will give you peace of mind.
- 2x Front Threaded Coilover Dampers -Heavy Gold Zinc Plated with dual locking ring spring perches
- 2x Front Spring
- 2x Rear Dampers
- 2x Rear Adjustable Perches
- 2x Rear springs (Progressive Rate)
- 2x Coilover Spanner Wrenches
- Step by Step Installation Instructions
- 1oz. Bottle Boeshield T-9 Lubricant/Protectant
* Vehicles equipped with electronic dampening will need cancelers to work properly
The Solo-Werks Difference
- Heavy gold galvanized 50mm Housings for superb corrosion resistance
- New progressive elastomer bumpstops
- Silver spring perches - double lock ring design
- Platform Specific Spring Rates and Matched Valving
- Front 35-65mm (1.4-2.5") Lowering Range
- Rear 35-70mm (1.4-2.75") Lowering Range
- 3 year Limited Warranty
3 Year Limited Warranty
Terms and Conditions
- Solo Werks provides a 3 year limited warranty to the original retail purchaser of any Solo Werks S1 Coilover Kit.
- This limited warranty covers defects in materials and manufacturing of the components of the Solo Werks Coilover Systems on street driven vehicles only.
- Installation or labor charges for removal, reinsatallation or alignment are the responsibility of the end user, and will not be covered or reimbursed by Solo Werks or any of its authorized agents.