The SPEC Stage 1 Clutch Kit features an integrally molded carbon kevlar-based, the high-performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement and excellent life.
This lining has an integrally bonded steel backing for strength under high clamp loads and temperatures. The hub is double sprung with spring cover relieves for flexibility and heat treated components for strength and durability. Best for street and many track/off-road applications.
Types of Driving
- Street, Drag, Drift, Road Race, Rallye, Pulling, Autocross
* Clutch Kit Notes: The billet steel flywheel weighs 16lbs and the billet aluminum weighs 9lbs. Both accept a sprung hub clutch disc.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Steel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material
- High torque sprung hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit
- 120 day warranty
- Unless using a new flywheel provided by SPEC, existing unit must be resurfaced prior to installation of the clutch product to ensure integrity of friction surface.
- Owner must also break in the new high performance clutch for a minimum of 450 miles, primarily city and/or stop-and-go driving, before full throttle engagement, drag launching or speed shifting.
- FAILURE TO EXECUTE EACH OF THE ABOVE WILL HINDER CLUTCH PERFORMANCE AND VOID ALL WARRANTY!!!
- Unless otherwise instructed by written notice from SPEC, follow manufacturer’s instructions when installing clutch and flywheel products.
- SPEC recommends that all bolts be inspected before re-installation, and any bolts that have been removed and re-torqued multiple times replaced.
- SPEC will not warrant any component failure due to install error.
S.P.E.C., Inc warrants all products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for normal use and service up to 120 days after retail purchase. SPEC reserves the right to examine any part returned for warranty claim to determine whether a defect in materials or workmanship exists in such product. SPEC liability is limited to repairing, replacing or crediting towards other product, and credits will not exceed the invoice total for the parts. Labor and storage charges are not products of SPEC and, therefore, will not be reimbursed for any reason. Final determination of the condition and suitability of the parts for uses contemplated by the buyer is a sole responsibility of the buyer. SPEC will not be liable for any damage or injury to persons or property that might be claimed as a result of improper installation or misuse of any part subject to this warranty. Return shipping to SPEC will not be pre-paid or paid for. Customer is responsible for return shipping for inspection. There are no warranties expressed or implied beyond those set forth above.
No images yet