These tail lights from Spyder Auto offer are great way to modify the rear end appearance of your car.
These tail lights boast a quality fit and finish, and use your OEM mounting points and original light bulbs. Installation is quick and easy and features direct plug and play. Hassle free direct replacement with your original tail lights. These lights are DOT / SAE Approved and OEM quality certified to ensure quality fitment and long lasting tail lights.
- Easy installation; Simple Plug and Play.
- Waterproof, Shock tested, UV treated polycarbonate lenses that will outlast other tail lights.
- Philips-LED Perform Tail Lights w/Red Light Tube + LED Signal Function
- The LEDs are all supplied by Philips Lumileds with LUXEON Thermal Management Capabilities (Philips Lumileds technical advances in all areas have led to the industries longest lived, most reliable LEDs)
- Top quality with precise fitment and stylish design.
- Designed using CAD/CAM computerized equipment
- Tested using a 3D testing machine to insure precision and accuracy in the research, development and design of the molds
When installing tail lights please put a bead of silicone around the seems of the lights to prevent leaking or moisture getting into the housing. For moisture or water leak inside the Tail Lamps, Please double check that all blub sockets are correctly plugged in and as well as the seal around the housing. This problem can be repaired simply by reheating the seals with a heat gun or applying a new layer of silicon sealant around the edges of the housing.
1 Year Limited Warranty
- Any Spyder Auto products that are found to be defective are covered for a period of 1 year following the original purchase date.
- Please use the bulbs provided with our products to complete installation. If bulbs are not provided, please transfer your OEM bulbs. Installing aftermarket bulbs such as; LEDs or HIDs will void the warranty on our product.
- Spyder Auto is not responsible for damage caused by bulbs not supplied with the units.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase. Please keep all boxes, warranties and owner's manuals when you receive them. They are very important in the event merchandise is damaged, becomes defective or needs to be returned.
- Spyder Auto will warrant that your product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use by the original consumer purchaser for 1 year from the original purchase date. This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by improper installation, road hazard, accident, racing, misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear. This limited warranty does not cover vehicles used in racing or competition or vehicles with settings other than those set forth in the original manufacturer's specifications.
- Cost of installation and labor is not covered in the warranty. Spyder Auto shall not be held liable for any incidental or consequential damages and/or injuries from the result of use of its parts.
- Any item that is returned as defective, and found to be non-defective will have no credit issued and part will be returned at sender's expense.
- Spyder Auto reserves the right to send replacement components for warranty/defective issues in the field.
- All defective items returned to Spyder Auto and verified to be defective will receive item credit. Please note that manufacturing defects are subject to the terms and conditions of Spyder Auto's warranties.
- Items found to be defective within 30 days will have a return label issued by Spyder Auto. Any items found to be defective after 30 days will be shipped at the customer's expense. RMA number must be displayed on return label or box. Warranty items returned without an approved RMA number will be refused and returned to sender.
Adding HID/LED bulbs will void the warranty
No images yet