This is a pair of brand new projector headlights feature LED and Angel Eye Halo. Preassembled for essential easy plug and play installation. Custom design projector headlights is a great way to enhance the overall looks and appearance of your ride. Projector headlights can also provide better safety during night time driving. Better focus, sharper illumination, and a more modern appeal is what the Crystal Clear lookProduct Description:
All projector headlights are custom made for your vehicle. 100% DOT / SAE approved headlights ensure superior quality and perfect fitment. Perfect fitment is ensure by using the exact mounting points of the OEM factory headlights.
- Only For Use With Halogen headlight equipped cars.
- Not compatible with Xenon/HID models
- Does not fit convertible.
- Designed for easy plug and play installation.
- Euro design to provide a more aggressive front-end appearance.
- Innovative Dual or Single Angel Eye Halo rings & Ultra-bright LED strip.
- 100% DOT / SAE approved aftermarket headlights.
- Perfect upgrade for your OEM headlights if you do not have stock HID system.
- Our LED are all supplied by Philips Lumileds. With their advanced thermal management techniques, it enables the LEDs a higher quality with a longer lifetimes.
- 90 day warranty
Install instructions can be downloaded here.
When installing headlights please put a bead of silicone around the seems of the headlights to prevent leaking or moisture getting into the housing. For moisture or water leak inside the Head Lamps, please double check that all blub sockets are correctly plugged in and as well as the seal around the housing. This problem can be repaired simply by reheating the seals with a heat gun or applying a new layer of silicon sealant around the edges of the housing.
90 Day Warranty
Any Spyder Auto products that are found to be defective are covered for a period of 90 days following the original purchase date.
All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase. Please keep all boxes, warranties and owner’s manuals when you receive them. They are very important in the event merchandise is damaged, becomes defective or needs to be returned