ST coilovers feature a continuous thread construction for height adjustment from moderate to eXtreme! Each coilover is manufactured by KW Automotive and their expertise and know how ensures maximum quality and fantastic driving dynamics.
Once installed, the ST X coilover can be easily adjusted using a polyamide ring on the galvanized, multiple-sealed strut. Designed in conjunction with KW Germany, ST X coilovers deliver a sporty handling by reducing the car’s body roll during compression as well as improving agility when driving fast.
The high-quality production of each ST X coilover includes a low-friction and pressure resistant housing alongside a chrome-plated piston rod for maximum longevity.
A mono block guide and ST seal package ensures the twin-tube dampers remain free of dirt particles in all weather conditions.
- Front Lowering: 1.2"-2.4" / 30-60mm
- Rear Lowering: 1.2"-2.2" / 30-55mm
* Vehicles equipped with electronic dampening will need cancelers to work properly
- Spring Rates: Progressive.
- Individual lowering within the TÜV-tested adjustment range
- Front and rear axle thread adjustment (when possible)
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system and bumpers with dust protection
- Powerful twin-tube dampers with high-quality components for maximum longevity
- Springs, Shocks, Swaybars 2 years
- Bushings, Bump stops and Ball Joints 1 year
- Coilovers – 5 years
Warrantee Conditions & Limitations
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warrantee does not apply to:
- Any articles not purchased through authorized KW automotive North America Inc. dealers.
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment & Private label items produced by KW automotive (warrantee is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified).
- Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been:
- Installed improperly.
- Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
- Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW automotive North America Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc…
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|2015||2019||AUDI||A3 QUATTRO||CABRIOLET PREMIUM
CABRIOLET PREMIUM PLUS
|L4||2.0||GAS||FI||T||ALL||Vehicles Equipped with DCC will need Cancelers|
|L4||2.0||GAS||FI||T||CYFB||Vehicles Equipped with DCC will need Cancelers|
No images yet