ST SportTech Suspension Kit: By combining the ST Sport Springs & ST Sport Shocks you get the best of all worlds and take the guess work out of suspension tuning, getting it done right the first time.
ST Sport Springs are specifically engineered for optimal performance and comfort. Improve your ride with ST Suspension Sport Springs to lower the center of gravity, reduce body roll in corners, and limit weight transfer under acceleration.
ST Sport Shocks are designed exclusively for lowered vehicles featuring our advanced valve tuning targeted at controlling the higher spring rates associated with performance lowering spring. Our shortened or reduced rebound travel optimizes the piston stroke of the shock absorber guaranteeing a balanced chassis under any circumstances.
ST Sport Suspension kits are professionally designed & matched to meet the demands of the enthusiast & offer significant improvements in handling and grip. For a complete height adjustable suspension solution, check out the ST Speedtech Coilovers.
- Front Lowering: 1.2in (30mm)
- Rear Lowering: 1.2in (30mm)
Effective January 1, 2011. Supersedes all previous terms, policies, and agreements
KW automotive North America Inc. warranties its products to the original retail purchaser against defects in workmanship and material for the following terms from the date of purchase:
- Springs, Shocks, Swaybars - 2 years
- Bushings, Bump stops and Ball Joints - 1 year
- Coilovers – 5 years
Warrantee Conditions & Limitations
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warrantee does not apply to:
- Any articles not purchased through authorized KW automotive North America Inc. dealers.
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment & Private label items produced by KW automotive (warrantee is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified).
- Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been:
- Installed improperly.
- Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
- Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW automotive North America Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc…
No images yet