These bushings increase caster by repositioning the rearward lower control arm suspension mounting height. This aids in the vehicle straight-line stability and reduction in steering effort through increased negative camber angle.
These changes allow a pressure change on the contact patch of the front tires during acceleration and braking. This pressure change is actually beneficial and evens out the suspension better allowing for better and faster steering, especially into and out of cornering
- 1 Instruction Sheet,
- 2 Outer Shells,
- 4 Bushings Anti Lift Kit (High Performance Vehicle Option)
- These are performance oriented bushings
- Maintain steering geometry
- Enhance handling & ride characteristics
- Deliver superior replacement and repair performance – get back the “new car feel”
- Improve tyre wear, save fuel and reduce running costs
- Provide a safer vehicle with more grip
Llifetime warranty is without exclusion for off-road, track and competition use.
In order to be eligible to claim under this warranty:
- You must be the original purchaser.
- The part must have been originally supplied for the specific application listed in the SuperPro Catalogue.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The benefits given by the warranties set out below are in addition to other rights and remedies under Australian law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranties relate.
What is Covered?
- This warranty is limited to the replacement of the originally supplied SuperPro component.
- This warranty does include off-road and motorsport applications – because SuperPro fully supports these applications!
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|2005||2006||VOLKSWAGEN||JETTA||TDI||L4||1.9||DIESEL||FI||T||BRM||MK5 models only.|
TDI CUP EDITION