This Anti-lift/Caster kit from Superpro is a great way to improve the feeling on your Audi or Volkswagen. From the factory these cars are equipped with bushings that are too compliant, this leads to poor steering feel which translates into sloppy handling.
This kit improves that feeling so you have crisp turn in and exceptional handling characteristics.
- Left and right brackets
- Left and right Bushings
Understanding this Kit:
- More precise steering
- Better Turn in
- Increase in Caster
Because of our complete confidence in SuperPro’s material, design & manufacture our lifetime warranty is without exclusion for off-road, track and competition use.
In order to be eligible to claim under this warranty:
- You must be the original purchaser.
- The part must have been originally supplied for the specific application listed in the SuperPro Catalogue.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The benefits given by the warranties set out below are in addition to other rights and remedies under Australian law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranties relate.
What is Covered?
- This warranty is limited to the replacement of the originally supplied SuperPro component.
- This warranty does include off-road and motorsport applications – because SuperPro fully supports these applications!
What is Not Covered?
- Product finish and normal wear are not covered.
- All other SuperPro Roll Control Parts, that is Ball Joints & Tie Rod Ends, are covered by our
3 Year / 60000km Warranty.
- This Warranty does not cover the labour costs of removal/ replacement nor any consequential damage, where this limitation is permitted by local law.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|2005||2006||VOLKSWAGEN||JETTA||TDI||L4||1.9||DIESEL||FI||T||BRM||MK5 models only.|
TDI CUP EDITION
Superpro bushing and bracket assembly
This bushing kit made a drastic difference in the turn in much less understeer than before. Steering is more precise. This upgrade is well worth the money and I would recommend it to anyone that's a high-performance or Spirited driver. This upgrade along with the 0:34 dog-bone insert and 0:34 rear sub chassis bushing inserts has transformed my 08 R32 into a real Canyon cover.