The replacement of the soft rubber bushings with Superpro bushings allows for your suspension to function as intended.
The soft OEM bushings are great for comfort but not so much for performance. The patented polyurethane from Superpro will resist deflection allowing for better traction and overall feel.
- Includes driver and passenger side bushings
- Lifetime warranty
- Improved feel
Your eligibility for a claim:
- You must be the original purchaser.
- The part must have been originally supplied for the specific application listed in the SuperPro Catalogue.
Our goods come with statutory consumer guarantees (Competition and Consumer Act 2010), Sch 2, Pt 3-2, ss.51 - 59) that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The benefits given by the warranties set out below are in addition to other rights and remedies under Australian law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranties relate.
What is covered?
- This warranty is limited to the replacement of the originally supplied SuperPro component.
- This warranty includes off-road and motorsport applications – because SuperPro fully supports these applications!
What is not covered?
- Product finish and normal wear are not covered.
- Ball Joints & Tie Rod Ends - are covered by a 3 Year/60000km Warranty
- This Warranty does not cover the labour costs of removal/ replacement nor any consequential damage, where this limitation is permitted by local law.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|