SuperPro has created these end links to replace the plastic oem versions which are known for flexing under hard usage. These end links will not flex under the stress of aggressive driving
These end links will not flex under the stress of aggressive driving. They also feature a sealed bearing design making for a noise free operation.
They come in a Pair of two
- CNC machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum then black hard anodized.
- Precision teflon lined spherical bearings, made in USA.
- Stainless steel spacers.
- High grade bolt.
- Direct replacement for OEM sway bar link.
Your eligibility for a claim:
- You must be the original purchaser.
- The part must have been originally supplied for the specific application listed in the SuperPro Catalogue.
Our goods come with statutory consumer guarantees (Competition and Consumer Act 2010), Sch 2, Pt 3-2, ss.51 - 59) that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The benefits given by the warranties set out below are in addition to other rights and remedies under Australian law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranties relate.
What is covered?
- This warranty is limited to the replacement of the originally supplied SuperPro component.
- This warranty includes off-road and motorsport applications – because SuperPro fully supports these applications!
What is not covered?
- Product finish and normal wear are not covered.
- Ball Joints & Tie Rod Ends - are covered by a 3 Year/60000km Warranty
- This Warranty does not cover the labour costs of removal/ replacement nor any consequential damage, where this limitation is permitted by local law.
What to do if you have a problem?
If you have an issue with a SuperPro Suspension Part, please contact the original seller of your SuperPro poduct. However if you have any issue claiming your warranty through the original seller, please contact us directly on (+617) 3892 9000 or Email mail@SuperPro.com.au
As good as SuperPro is, it cannot always make up for the shortcomings of other suspension components, so when replacing a warranty component please check the following:
- In the case of leaf spring bushes, check shackle pins, fixed pins and spring eyes for corrosion and pitting.
- Inspect other OEM suspension bushes for excessive movement, cracking and wear.
- Make sure Shocks Absorbers & Struts are in serviceable condition.
All of the above can prematurely wear a SuperPro Suspension Component and cause other issues. None of these conditions will void your warranty; correcting them will just ensure you get the best out of your SuperPro Product and let you enjoy that “New Car Feel”!
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
Does what it should do!
SuperPro has a great reputation for quality products and was my go to for my rear end links. I wanted something quality that will hold up but did not need the adjustability since the car is not tracked. These fit the bill!