Torque Solution Control Arm Inner Bushings: Torque Solution polyurethane control arm bushings replace the inner rubber material that over time deteriorates and fails. Leaving you with a sloppy, squeaky suspension. Made from 75a durometer polyurethane. Each mount includes 2 half's and a center steel sleeve. These give you improved traction and reduced wheel hop without too much vibration.
Notes: ONLY 1 kit needed per car.
- Eliminates wheel hop / traction loss
- Improved 60fts / e.t's
- 600HP+ and 9sec e.t. torture tested
- 75A durometer bushings
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
Limited Lifetime Warranty
To inquire about the Limited Lifetime Warranty of your product please email Torque Solutions sales department at [email protected]
This warranty covers the original purchasing consumer if the Torque Solution product fails because of a defects in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase needed for warranty coverage.
Disclaimer / Warranty Exclusions:
- Torque Solution products are intended for off road / race use only and are used at your own risk.
- Torque Solution will not be held liable for damage caused to your vehicle that may occur from using our high performance products.
- Anodizing is not covered due to exposure to UV Rays and chemical detergents.
- Damage incurred to related vehicle components.
- Regular day to day wear on vehicle.
- Shipping costs for replacements
- Installation costs and vehicle down time. It is your responsibility to make sure the correct item was received prior to attempting to install.
- Products that have been modified in anyway, incorrectly installed or misused.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
No images yet