Constructed of 3" T304 stainless steel mandrel bent tubing, T316 stainless steel flanges, a corrugated stainless steel flex section, and TIG welded fabrication, this downpipe is built to outlast and outperform the competition.
All Unitronic downpipes come equipped with a 200-cell high flow metallic catalytic converter and all transitions are flow-matched to allow for maximum performance and airflow.
In addition, Unitronic exhausts feature easy-to-use v-band flanges to ensure a fast and effortless installation and precise fitment.
To finish it off, an OEM-inspired catalytic converter heat-sheild protects against unwanted heat radiating in the exhaust tunnel.
Every Unitronic Exhaust System comes embossed with a Unitronic logo, equipped with an individualized serial production plate to ensure authenticity, and a brushed matte finish for an elegan appearance that will last a lifetime. There's simply nothing like it!
- Unitronic Transverse 2.0 TFSI/TSI (AWD) 3" Downpipe
- Unitronic Transverse 2.0 TFSI/TSI (AWD) 3" Catalytic Converter Section
- Unitronic 3" V-Band Exhaust Clamps
- Unitronic 3" V-Band to 60mm Female V-Band Adapter
- Unitronic 3" V-Band Adapter
Allows for the connection of your 3" Unitronic Cat back to your 3" Unitronic Downpipe
Have a stock Cat-Back?
This kit already comes with everything you need to connect to your stock Cat back.
- This product is sold for off-road use only.
- By purchasing this product, you understand this product is sold for competition use and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles.
- T304 Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- T316 Stainless Steel Flanges TIG welded construction
- Corrugated Stainless Steel Flex Section
- 200-cell High Flow Metallic Catalytic Converter
- Flow-match transitions
- OEM-inspired Stainless Steel Catalytic Converter Heatshield
- Clampco V-Band Exhaust Clamps
- OEM placed Oxygen Sensor Bungs
Unitronic Performance Hardware Products carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original retail purchaser (“consumer”) against manufacturing defects or craftsmanship flaw. Warranty only applicable on Unitronic Hardware purchased from Unitronic or an Authorized Unitronic Dealer or Distributor. Original proof of purchase required.
Warranty coverage may be excluded if installation was not performed by Unitronic, Unitronic Authorized Dealer or other certified VAG specialty mechanic, or if product was modified, installed improperly, or used in any way, not intended by the manufacturer. This warranty does not cover labor, consequential damage to vehicle or vehicle components, shipping costs, loss of use of vehicle, loss of time or revenues, or other incidental damage or loss of use.
Product usage in Motorsports may result in denial of warranty claim, as operating conditions are inherently abusive in nature and fall outside of normal operating conditions. Upon verification and acceptance of warranty coverage by Unitronic, Unitronic will repair or replace the defective product. Unitronic reserves the right to accept or deny warranty coverage at their full discretion. Warranty claims must be submitted to Unitronic within 48 hours of product defect.