Constructed of 3" T304 stainless steel mandrel bent tubing, T316 stainless steel flanges, a corrugated stainless steel flex section, and TIG welded fabrication, this downpipe is built to withstand the test of time, while performing to the max. All Unitronic downpipes come equipped with a 200-cell high flow metallic catalytic converter and all transitions are flow-matched to allow for maximum performance and airflow.
In addition, Unitronic exhausts feature an easy-to-use v-band exhaust fastening system to ensure a fast and effortless installation and precise fitment. To finish it off, an OEM-inspired catalytic converter heat-shield protects against unwanted heat radiating in the exhaust tunnel. Every Unitronic Exhaust System comes equipped with a brushed matte finish for an elegant appearance that will last a lifetime. There's simply nothing like it!
- 3" Inch Downpipe
- Includes all V-band Clamps Needed
- Reducer included for matching up stock Cat-back
- 3-inch T304 Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing:
Quality Material that will not rust and will outlast your vehicle
- T316 stainless steel v-band flange flanges:
Durable and rust proof
- Direct bolt-on fitment with OEM mounting locations:
Use all Factory mounting location on the engine and on front subframe.
- Locked V-band Rotation:
Securing downpipe to the engine assure no possible v-band flange rotation during hard acceleration
- Factory catalyst position:
Assure maximum efficiency of the catalytic converter in line with OEM catalytic converter warm up strategy.
- 200-cell metallic matrix high-flow catalyst:
Highly durable Matrix allowing minimal power loss while assuring maximum efficiency
- OEM-inspired catalytic converter heat shield:
Help to reduce radiant heat in the engine bay.
- 80mm to 76.2mm turbo to downpipe transition:
Assure a smooth flow transition between Turbine housing and 3” Stainless steel piping.
- OEM Oxygen sensor placement:
No need for O2 sensor extension or modification of the wiring harness
- 8-inch Corrugated stainless steel flex section:
High quality flex that will stay leak proof for years. It allows engine movement without stressing the factory rubber mounts
- TIG welded construction:
Professionally hand welded to assure longevity and leak proof.
- Unique v-band fastening system featuring Clampco® clamps:
Maintain a perfect alignment every time while insuring a leak proof connection
- Unitronic 3" Catatlytic Converter Section
- Unitronic 3" Flex Section
- Unitronic 3" Midpipe Section
- 3 in TO 60 mm Reducer
- Unitronic 3" V-Band Exhaust Clamps
- Unitronic 3" V-Band Sealing Rings
- All Necessary Hardware Included
- Stage 2
- Stage 2+
- This product is sold for off-road use only.
- By purchasing this product, you understand this product is sold for competition use and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles.
- 3-inch T304 Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- T316 stainless steel v-band flange flanges
- Direct bolt-on fitment with OEM mounting locations
- Locked V-band Rotation
- Factory catalyst position
- 200-cell metallic matrix high-flow catalyst
- OEM-inspired catalytic converter heat shield
- 80mm to 76.2mm turbo to downpipe transition
- OEM Oxygen sensor placement
- 8-inch Corrugated stainless steel flex section
- TIG welded construction
- Unique v-band fastening system featuring Clampco® clamps
Recommended Tools Needed
- Oxygen Sensor Wrench
- 6mm Allen key
- 13mm socket
- 3/8” Ratchet
- 12” extension
- Torque wrench
- Pry bar (if necessary)
Unitronic Performance Hardware Products carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original retail purchaser (“consumer”) against manufacturing defects or craftsmanship flaw. Warranty only applicable on Unitronic Hardware purchased from Unitronic or an Authorized Unitronic Dealer or Distributor. Original proof of purchase required.
Warranty coverage may be excluded if installation was not performed by Unitronic, Unitronic Authorized Dealer or other certified VAG specialty mechanic, or if product was modified, installed improperly, or used in any way, not intended by the manufacturer. This warranty does not cover labor, consequential damage to vehicle or vehicle components, shipping costs, loss of use of vehicle, loss of time or revenues, or other incidental damage or loss of use.
Product usage in Motorsports may result in denial of warranty claim, as operating conditions are inherently abusive in nature and fall outside of normal operating conditions. Upon verification and acceptance of warranty coverage by Unitronic, Unitronic will repair or replace the defective product. Unitronic reserves the right to accept or deny warranty coverage at their full discretion. Warranty claims must be submitted to Unitronic within 48 hours of product defect.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
CABRIOLET PREMIUM PLUS
|L4||1.8||GAS||FI||T||ALL||Does not fit AWD (4Motion) vehicles.|
No images yet