Unitronic® is pleased to announce its Carbon Fiber Air Duct for MQB platform vehicles equipped with the 1.8/2.0 TSI Gen3 engines is now available. Unitronic’s Carbon Fiber Air Duct is a direct bolt-on upgrade;
designed to optimize airflow to the turbocharger, all while providing seamless integration, perfect fitment, and an aggressive motorsports-esque appearance in the engine compartment.
Unitronic’s philosophy in engineering Performance Hardware is to analyze the factory component(s) in various street and track environments to determine overall performance and likely limitations present
beyond certain power levels. Additionally, and following suit as is with all of Unitronic Performance Hardware products, ensuring precise fitment and top tier component quality is of utmost importance.
With an extensive background in engineering the finest in Performance Software, Unitronic developed a Carbon Fiber Air Duct that is specifically designed to achieve our performance goals by letting air in
through its dual air inlets, taking advantage of all the intake area available in the OEM grille.
- Carbon Fiber Air Duct
- All necessary installation hardware
- Coolant Reroute Silicone Hose
- Optimized Design for Maximum Performance: Unitronic specifically developed its air intake system to provide increased power, air velocity, and throttle response, while also decreasing air intake temperatures and turbo lag.
- Dual Air Inlet: Take advantage of both air inlets available in the OEM grill and benefit from an increased air flow.
- 2/2 Twill Prepreg Carbon Fiber Weave: High quality material to give you a lightweight, durable and resistant airbox.
- Oversized Airbox Air Inlet for Increased Airflow: Airflow capacity is increased when combined with Unitronic’s Carbon Fiber Air Duct.
- Autoclave Construction: The curing process is completed in an autoclave to eliminate resin voids thus ensuring a strong component.
- Quality Silicone Components: Heavy duty, heat resistant and durable 4-ply silicone hose will not crack or tear overtime.
- Coolant Reroute Silicone Hose: Get this silicone hose out of the way to enjoy the looks of your Unitronic Carbon Fiber components.
- Direct Bolt-On Fitment with OEM Mounting Locations: Utilizes all OEM mounting locations. Unitronic's Carbon Fiber Air Duct can be installed with the OEM intake with some modification to the OEM airbox seal. However, for maximum gains, it is recommended to install it with Unitronic's Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake System.
- This intake is not CARB exempt and is not legal for street use in California & other states adopting CARB standards. Please check your local laws before purchasing.
- Dual Air Inlet
- 2/2 Twill Prepreg Carbon Fiber Weave
- Oversized Airbox Air Inlet for Increased Airflow
- Autoclave Construction
- Quality Silicone Components
- Coolant Reroute Silicone Hose
- Direct Bolt-On Fitment with OEM Mounting Locations
YOUR SATISFACTION, GUARANTEED
Unitronic stands behind its Performance Software & Hardware to deliver its Clients with the performance, quality, and reliability the brand has been established on. Unitronic offers a hassle free, no questions asked 15-day Satisfaction Guarantee on its Performance Software and a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original Client on its Performance Hardware. Our goal is to enhance your vehicle’s performance, while ensuring the advertised power figures are met. Our risk-free guarantee exists to bring you peace of mind, so you can rely on Unitronic to go the extra mile for you, every time. We are here to serve you and build on our solid reputation, one satisfied customer at a time. UniConnect and UniConnect+ devices are not applicable for the 15-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
UNITRONIC HARDWARE WARRANTY
Unitronic Performance Hardware Products carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original retail purchaser (“consumer”) against manufacturing defects or craftsmanship flaw. Unitronic's warranty is only applicable on Unitronic Hardware purchased from Unitronic or an Authorized Unitronic Dealer or Distributor and installed by a qualified and certified V.A.G professional workshop or mechanic. Original proof of purchase required. Warranty coverage may be excluded if installation was not performed by Unitronic, Unitronic Authorized Dealer or other certified VAG specialty mechanic, or if product was modified, installed improperly, installed in conjunction with another hardware part, or used in any way, not intended by the manufacturer. This warranty does not cover labor, consequential damage to vehicle or vehicle components, shipping costs, loss of use of vehicle, loss of time or revenues, or other incidental damage or loss of use. Product usage in Motorsports may result in denial of warranty claim, as operating conditions are inherently abusive in nature and fall outside of normal operating conditions. Upon verification and acceptance of warranty coverage by Unitronic, Unitronic will repair or replace the defective product. Unitronic reserves the right to accept or deny warranty coverage at their full discretion. Warranty claims must be submitted to Unitronic within 48 hours of product defect.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
CABRIOLET PREMIUM PLUS
|2015||2018||AUDI||A3 QUATTRO||CABRIOLET PREMIUM
CABRIOLET PREMIUM PLUS
No images yet