Performance Software Precisely Engineered for a completely stock car. May not be available for all ECU IDs.
Optimized for 93 Octane / 98 Ron gas
Flashed directly through the (OBDII) Diagnostic port of your vehicle (10-15 minutes). (In some rare cases it may require a little more time.)
This vehicle has added support through UniCONNECT+ which allows you to program your own vehicle right in your own garage. Learn More
- Engineered with Strict Industry Standards: With over 10 years of experience in Bosch and Siemens engine management calibration, Unitronic is able to utilized its industry leading tools and equipment to assure an optimal calibration; delivering maximum performance, while maintaining complete OEM-like reliability and drivability.
- Extensively Tested Under Various Driving Conditions: Development begins using its in-house Maha Chassis dyno housed in an environmentally controlled cell; closely monitoring a plethora of operational data, utilizing industry leading calibration tools and resources. Beta calibrations are then tested in race and street scenarios, using multiple cars throughout the world under various driving conditions. This engine calibration strategy ensures Unitronic Performance Software delivers maximum performance, OEM-like drivability and reliability anywhere in the world. Unitronic Performance Software is only released to its Clients once development is thoroughly completed in accordance to Unitronic’s strict standards.
- Factory Safety Limiters Retained: OEM “fail safes” are retained within the ECU calibration. Close monitoring of all operation parameters ensures that engine operation stays within factory components limits, resulting in an OEM-like drivability and reliability.
- Optimized Responsiveness and Drivability: Professionally calibrated to improve engine response and reduce drive-by-wire lag. Optimized torque curve for more low end torque and faster turbo spool.
- Optimized Smoothness and Driving Comfort: Due to the large flat torque curve, the calibration offers a smooth operation under normal and hard acceleration. This results in linear acceleration with constant torque without low end torque peak that will cause loss of traction and uncontrollable power surge, at the expense of high engine speed power.
- Optimized Maximum Output: Unitronic development team delivers the maximum power output while staying within the operational limits of the factory components used. Specifically, this results in the highest engine performance without sacrificing the reliability of the engine, turbocharger, or other engine components.
- Power Delivery Perfectly Optimized Throughout the Power Band: Aligned with the OEM strategy, the calibration is designed to offer a large flat torque plateau to provide a smooth and linear power band. Maximum torque output is achieved sooner and maintained longer which creates a broader torque plateau and greater area under the curve. This results in an improved acceleration and optimal engine operation.
- Improved Fuel Efficiency: Optimized timing and injection under cruising condition for an improved fuel efficiency.
- Speed Governor Removed: Vehicle speed limiter within ECU is removed. (If automatic, subject to transmission rotational speed limit)
- Ignition Timing Precisely Calibrated for Higher Octane Fuel: Engine calibration optimized to take advantage of higher fuel quality to extract maximum energy from the combustion. Therefore, when using a higher octane fuel, more power and better fuel efficiency will be achieved.
+31HP / +50TQ
- Engineered with Strict Industry Standards
- Extensively Tested Under Various Driving Conditions
- Factory Safety Limiters Retained
- Optimized Responsiveness and Drivability
- Optimized Smoothness and Driving Comfort
- Power Delivery Perfectly Optimized Throughout the Power Band
- Improved Fuel Efficiency
- Speed Governor Removed
- Ignition Timing Precisely Calibrated for Higher Octane Fuel
15-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Unitronic stands behind its Performance Software & Hardware to deliver its Clients with the performance, quality, and reliability the brand has been established on. Unitronic offers a hassle free, no questions asked 15-day Satisfaction Guarantee on its Performance Software.
Unitronic's goal is to enhance your vehicle’s performance, while ensuring the advertised power figures are met. Their risk-free guarantee exists to bring you peace of mind, so rest assured that Unitronic will go the extra mile for you, every time. To take advantage of our 15-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, simply contact us at email@example.com.
Best 700$ you can spend on this 1.4t
So after many months of contemplating whether or not to spend money on my jetta, I decided to pull the trigger on a tune vs buying a used gli. I couldn't be happier with my decision.
So here is what you want to know, will I notice it? Is it worth it?
Yes and yes.
After the tune I drove it around town and then hit my favorite back road. This car shines when it comes to back roads due to the great tourqe this car puts out now. It actually pushes you in you seat. 2nd and 3rd gear pull very Strong and acceleration is actually better than the gli that I test drove.
After 5 k miles I've had zero issues with the car and I even return better fuel economy on highway trips!
As for what it is faster than now, I was able to pull away from a 2017 GLI DSG from 40-110 by 3-4 cars consistently. I couldn't beileve it but, up top I was walking g35s and was dead even an awd q50 3.7 and a bmw 328 I 2.0t awd.
This tune will make you smile and really make you enjoy your car on a day to day basis. I'd happily spend the money again.
The only thing I can complain about is there isn't a stage 2 yet! But I'm sure that is soon to come
If you are contemplating the tune, buy it!
The tune was awesome! Definitely felt the pull, my increase in HP and Torque was more than specified which is frikin awesome for a 1.4L TSI. On top of that I'm averaging 31.4mpg in the city and my car is normally 28mpg city stock. Highly recommended tune for a VW, if you got a VW you'd be crazy not to throw this in!