All 444C compressors feature a head assembly that includes a newly-developed, patents pending intercooler head.
Additionally, they are equipped with a stainless steel braided leader hose with inline check valve assembly that serves to protect the compressor by eliminating the possibility of high amperage restarts.
- (2) 444C (Chrome) Compressors
- Intercooler Head (Patents Pending)
- (2) Air Filter Assemblies
- (2) Remote Mount Brackets
- (2) Sets of Remote Mount Fittings
- (2) Sets of Spare Air Filter Elements
- (8) Sets of Nuts, Bolts, Washers and Lock Washers
- (2) Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hoses with Inline Check Valve
- (6) Airline Clips with Included Hardware
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI (50% @ 200 PSI)
- Max. Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Max. Air Tank Size: 10.0 Gallon
- Max. Amp Draw: 40 Amps
- Dimensions: 10.87"L x 4.1"W x 7.06"H (Each Unit)
- Net Weight: 21.60 lbs.
|2.5 Gallon Tank||Fill Rate|
|0 to 200 PSI||2 min. 30 sec.|
|165 to 200 PSI||35 sec.|
|5.0 Gallon Tank||Fill Rate|
|0 to 200 PSI||5 min. 30 sec.|
|165 to 200 PSI||1 min. 35 sec.|
- 1 Year Warranty
- Hardware Included
VIAIR Corporation warrants this product to the end-user, when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the provided date of purchase for the original purchaser of the product. This warranty does not cover abuse, operation in a manner inconsistent with the product’s design, or damage resulting from exposure to the elements. If the defect is considered “under warranty”, VIAIR will, at its option, repair or replace the product free of charge to the person who purchased the product.