The Torque Solution Transmission mount is made from high grade 6061 billet aluminum material. The factory mount is a rubber material that cracks and contains a viscous oil and is prone to failure leaving fluid all over the engine bay. Torque Solution mounts come standard w/ Lifetime Warranty polyurethane bushings giving you with peace of mind. By tightening up the drive line you are allowing the car to put more power to the ground and into the rotating tires. Our mounts have been tortured tested and proven to last a lifetime. These mounts bring world class performance to you for an affordable cost. Rest assured you are getting a mount that will be reliable for years to come and to help you win on race day!
*Will fit all Audi/VW vehicles with transverse mounted 2.0T FSI and TSI engines.
- Eliminates wheel hop / traction loss
- Improved 60fts / e.t's
- Made out of lightweight 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Real World Torture Tested
- Black anodized / Torque Solution Laser engraved
- 75A durometer bushings
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
Limited Lifetime Warranty
To inquire about the Limited Lifetime Warranty of your product please email Torque Solutions sales department at [email protected]
This warranty covers the original purchasing consumer if the Torque Solution product fails because of a defects in materials or workmanship. Proof of purchase needed for warranty coverage.
Disclaimer / Warranty Exclusions:
- Torque Solution products are intended for off road / race use only and are used at your own risk.
- Torque Solution will not be held liable for damage caused to your vehicle that may occur from using our high performance products.
- Anodizing is not covered due to exposure to UV Rays and chemical detergents.
- Damage incurred to related vehicle components.
- Regular day to day wear on vehicle.
- Shipping costs for replacements
- Installation costs and vehicle down time. It is your responsibility to make sure the correct item was received prior to attempting to install.
- Products that have been modified in anyway, incorrectly installed or misused.
No images yet