The Mach Force XP cat-back exhaust system is constructed out of mandrel bent, 2.5" 409 stainless steel and includes welded-on hangers and OE style band clamps for a simple and leak-free bolt-on installation. This system is a 2-piece design that requires cutting to install. Completing this exhaust system, a dual 3" double walled polished stainless steel tip provides an aggressive yet elegant look. All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- Piping: 2.5"
- Tip Style: Dual Polished
- Material: SS-409
- Tip: 3"
- Bayonet Hangers - Swaged bayonet ends lock exhaust components into place for the most secure installation possible. Other manufacturers use less expensive bent hangers that allow tubes and parts to slide from side to side, causing premature wear and damage.
- Welded-on Hangers - Every hanger is thoroughly welded on each side to ensure a stronger connection, compared to other manufacturers who use only inferior floating hangers.
- Band Style Clamps - Premium-quality band clamps are used on critical joints to provide the tightest, leak-free seal possible. Other systems use common, less expensive U-bolt clamps.
- Mandrel Bent - All aFe tubing is 100% mandrel-bent. Mandrel bending ensures the tubing maintains its shape and size, providing smooth, unrestricted airflow. Standard tubing can lose as much as 20% of its diameter in sharp bends.
Instructions can be downloaded here.
2 Year Warranty
aFe Exhaust Systems have a warranty of 2 years.
- aFe warrants their products to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and material.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe part.
No images yet
AFe MACHForce XP Cat-Back
Love the look of this product. Recommend it to other Jetta owners for sure.