Whiteline Synthetic Elastomer Bushings: Whiteline Synthetic Elastomer Bushings After extensive development and testing of materials that would offer strength and durability, geometry retention and memory without the harshness, WHITELINE has created a progressive, long-chain Synthetic Elastomer that delivers the combined physical advantages of solid bushings, with the extreme flexibility characteristics of rubber
- Beam Axle - Front
- WHITELINE bushing kits with part numbers from W00001 to WZZZZZ and KSK000 to KSKZZZ (Bushing Kits) are covered for their lifetime.
- The warranties relating to the Bushing Kits, Performance Products and Fitting Kits (together, the Whiteline Products) cover the Whiteline Products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when the Whiteline Products are used on passenger cars and light trucks under normal use and operating conditions. These warranties do not apply to any defects arising from the Whiteline Products being used on a race circuit or in any form of motorsport, or being abused, altered or incorrectly installed, lubricated or maintained. The warranties relating to a Whiteline Product only apply to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the relevant Whiteline Product was originally installed (Purchaser). The Purchaser must ship the defective Whiteline Product to 4 Warringah Close, Somesby, NSW, 2250 (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt. If the Whiteline Product is found to be defective and covered by a warranty, the Whiteline Product will be replaced, free of charge, except that the expense in claiming any warranty relating to the Whiteline Product must be borne by the Purchaser.
- No warranty, either express or implied, is given for any product specified as "Race", "Competition" or "Off-road".
- The warrantor's details are as follows: Redranger Pty Ltd ACN 124 177 297, 4 Warringah Close, Somersby, NSW, 2250, 02 4340 2355 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The benefits given by the warranties set out below are in addition to other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranties relate.
Does this fit my vehicle?
|Start Year||End Year||Make||Model||Submodel||Cyl||Lit||Fuel||FuelDel||ASP||EngDesg||Notes|
|2006||2013||AUDI||A3||ALL||L4||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||From 7/04 Production Date|
|2008||2011||AUDI||TT||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||From 8/06 Production Date|
|2006||2008||VOLKSWAGEN||GOLF||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||From 8/03 Production Date; MK5 Model|
|2006||2012||VOLKSWAGEN||JETTA||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||From 2/06 Production Date|
|2006||2009||VOLKSWAGEN||RABBIT||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||ALL||From 8/03 Production Date|