ST SportTech Springs: When you are simply looking to lower your vehicle to reduce the unsightly wheel well gap and increase your vehicles handling, trust Suspension Techniques to get the job done right.
Suspension Techniques Sport Springs are available for an extensive range of applications in multiple lowering options; each one specifically engineered for optimal performance and comfort. Improve your ride with ST Suspension Sport Springs to lower the center of gravity, reduce body roll in corners, and limit weight transfer under acceleration.
ST Sport Springs are manufactured to the highest worldwide quality standards: they are custom wound out of high-tensile steel, rigorously tested and inspected, and powder-coated our distinctive green or blue color for durability.
- Excluding all models with 4 wheel drive
- Front Lowering: 1in
- Rear Lowering: 1 in
Effective January 1, 2011. Supersedes all previous terms, policies, and agreements
KW automotive North America Inc. warranties its products to the original retail purchaser against defects in workmanship and material for the following terms from the date of purchase:
- Springs, Shocks, Swaybars 2 years
- Bushings, Bump stops and Ball Joints 1 year
- Coilovers – 5 years
Warrantee Conditions & Limitations
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warrantee does not apply to:
- Any articles not purchased through authorized KW automotive North America Inc. dealers.
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment & Private label items produced by KW automotive (warrantee is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified).
- Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been:
- Installed improperly.
- Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
- Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW automotive North America Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc…
No images yet