Clutch Masters 2-Piece Billet Aluminum Flywheels are made from the highest quality 6061-T6 or better grade aluminum. This material is chosen for its properties that are much more suitable for the environment than the one-piece chromoly units, with regards to heat dissipation and serviceability. The replaceable friction surface used is incredibly tough high carbon steel. This allows mating with any type of clutch friction material without worry. The starter ring gears are made of high carbon heat-treated steel for long lasting durability. The unit is buttoned together with military grade fasteners to make the premier flywheel in the industry.
- Aluminum Flywheel
- FW Weight: 15lbs
- FW Spec: -0.275
- Light-weight for improved performance and Quicker Rev’s.
- Aluminum Flywheels consist of a replaceable heat shield (friction surface), eliminating need to resurface flywheel.
- Reduces turbo “lag” in turbo-charged engines.
- Increased supercharger efficiency due to less drag on the crank.
- Improved mid-range torque in naturally aspirated engines.
- CNC Machined and balanced.
- SFI Certified.
- 90 day warranty
90 day warranty
Clutch Masters, performance clutch products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.
Clutch Masters does not warrant or make any representations concerning its clutch products when not installed in accordance with the manufacturers instructions for such installation and maintenance practices of the automotive industry.
No images yet